A Journal By Kaitlyn Buttery

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

9/16/07

Today we all said goodbye to Beijing while some of us will travel on and others will return to the states. This trip has been life changing for me because I've never experienced another culture so different from my own and learned so much about myself in the process. Seeing China and getting to know its people and places has made me feel so grateful for this opportunity, this has been the type of trip I've always wanted to take. And, getting to express my new experiences through art and being able to share them with my classmates has been priceless. Coming to China was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I can't imagine having done it without the people I've met and Ying and Edwin there to guide us through it.

No comments: